You’re struggling to figure out why your food and drinks aren’t as cold as they should be. You’ve cranked your dial to the coldest setting and your fridge still isn’t working right. It sounds like it’s time to call the refrigerator repair team at Fix Today Appliance Repair in New Orleans, LA!
You don’t have to rush out and buy a new refrigerator. You don’t have to worry about where you will get the money for a new appliance. Our experts can diagnose and fix any make and model of refrigerator!
Here are the most common reasons that people call us for refrigerator repair:
• No Power – Yes, it’s plugged in. No, there isn’t a short in the breaker box. Sometimes, unfortunately, refrigerators stop working altogether. When this is the case, don’t panic! We can discover where the problem originates and fix it for you.
• Not Cool – If your refrigerator isn’t cool enough, your food may spoil. If you’ve turned the dial to the coolest setting and still have a lukewarm fridge, it’s time to call our refrigerator repair experts!
• Noises – Today’s appliances make very little noise. If you hear more noise than normal coming from your refrigerator, it typically indicates a problem with one of the components.
• No Ice – You purchased your refrigerator based upon a single feature: the ice maker. Now that feature has stopped working and you are irritated. Our repair team can quickly diagnose and solve the issue for you.
• Doors Opening – You shut the freezer door and the fridge door pops open. You shut the refrigerator door and the freezer door jumps out at you. You’ve tried everything and you can’t seem to get the doors to function like they should. Call us!
While these are the most common problems that we find with refrigerators, there are others. No matter how your appliance is malfunctioning, the refrigerator repair team at Fix Today Appliance Repair in New Orleans, LA can help. Call today!